Search This Blog

Monday 14 March 2016

Superdrug Beauty Haul....






 


I truly believe beauty comes from the heart not from a jar but from time to time we all need a little bit of pampering! Since going vegan I have learnt more and more about the nasties hidden inside our shower gels, bubble baths and shampoos (plus many many more). Now I do not have a science degree so reading the back of the various tubes and jars of many lotions and potions was no easy task for me. Just when I thought I was about to lose the plot Superdrug came to the rescue. All their own brand products are NOT tested on animals and clearly labelled vegan / vegetarian (they use honey in some products). Add to this some crazy low prices and incredible offers and you’ve got a winner. In my last haul I bought…..

Pear drop Shampoo & Conditioner

·         2 for £3

·         Smells amazing

·         Pretty packaging

100% Coconut Oil

·         All round wonder product

·         Small enough to slip in your handbag

·         Totally natural

Hair Spray Extra Firm

·         Bargain price (89p)

·         Fresh smell

·         Come in a handbag size too

Dry Shampoo

·         Buy one – get one free

·         Fragrance lasts all day

·         Doesn’t leave bits / flakes  in your hair

Hair Therapy Oil with Macadamia

·         Super conditioning

·         2 applications in 1 box

·         Leaves hair looking glossy

Pro V Silky Smooth Argon Oil Shampoo & Conditioner

·         2 for £3

·         Really nourishing

·         Doesn’t leave your hair greasy

No comments:

Post a Comment